Sunday, January 20, 2013

Keleshian Kittens

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything, and so I have a lovely backlog of blogs I need to get up. I'll start with the oldest and work my way up to the more recent.

So back in April, Michelle Keleshian, a former student of mine, found herself in possession of a litter of kittens. I got the opportunity to stage a little photoshoot. Unfortunately, most of them were camera shy and uninterested in what was going on, so I only managed to get a few good shots of two of them. But it was still fun, none-the-less, and I enjoy the challenge of photographing cats. :)

So at first they were curious and explored a bit... occasionally posing for the camera.





One of them was particularly fond of books...


But eventually, like most kittens their age, it was nap time.






Here are a couple (poorly) time-lapsed animations so you can see what our day was like




1 comment:

mkeleshian05 said...

Thank you so much for this, I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this... you made my day!
Michelle