Saturday, June 14, 2008

I {heart} Updates

Not a whole lot to report, folks... just some minor updates here and there. It's been difficult finding time to blog, especially about projects, so I offer my humble apologize. Between working full time and school and living and breathing and eating, sometimes the last thing I want to do is sit a computer longer than I already have. Seriously... I spend at least 12-16 hours in front of my computer each day. But, truthfully, I don't mind that much. I love my computer and I think it loves me too. I will try to update here as often as I can. On the flip side though, you can keep yourself busy with checking out Portfolio and Flickr (see button images at right).

The Portfolio button will take you to my DeviantArt profile, where you can view final drafts of school projects, work for clients, and my own personal artwork. I'll gradually be adding deviations over the next couple months. I even have school projects from the Spring semester that I haven't uploaded yet cause I'm lazy... and busy... busy and lazy. There are some new client related projects that are worthy of showcasing as well. But.. I'll get those up when I get them up.

Flickr is where I will be posting images of works in progress, mostly on school stuff (such as the previous blog). Updates to Flickr will happen more often because it is quicker and easier to upload than it is to DeviantArt. Well, I guess it's about the same, but DeviantArt just feels longer, how bout that? Furthermore, my Flickr and Blog are directly linked, so I can quickly write up a blog about certain images and it will just post it for me. Ah, I love it when things are easy...

Oh and recently I've been getting back into photography, thanks to my good pal Rita Barnes. Yay Rita! I have literally hundreds of photos that I've taken in the last couple of weeks that I'd like to show you. I'll post a variety of them on Flickr for you to browse though, and hopefully post a blog about the adventures Rita and I had on each shoot.

Again, I will update as often as possible, but I expect that things will only get busier as I prepare to move to a new apartment in Altamonte Springs and Treefrog Cinegraphix starts construction on a MAJOR website project.

At least the cats get to sleep...
Photobucket

No comments: